Is your current phone system not keeping up with the demands of your business, or do you find your company missing calls, or worse yet sales due to lacking functionality or features? A new Voice over IP (VoIP) telephone system from TechNet Computing may be in order. With our new VoIP solutions in Madison, Guilford, Durham and throughout New Haven, you can rest assured that your business needs will be met and far exceeded.
Let TechNet Computing’s VoIP service provide the benefits every business needs today:
If you’re not happy with your current phone solution, have outgrown your existing system, or are looking for new features; call us today, and let us help you make the right choice.
Evolve Your Communications With 3CX
3CX is a software based PBX which runs on mainstream operating systems, and works with SIP standard based IP Phones, SIP trunks and VoIP Gateways to provide a full PBX solution – without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX. Used by more than 30,000 companies globally, 3CX has been recognized for its innovation and cutting-edge technology.
Easy Installation and Management
Because 3CX is software-based, it is easily installed and managed by IT administrators without the need for special telecom skills. It’s preconfigured to work with popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways and SIP trunks saving you the hassle of having to configure and manage these devices.
- No need for extensive telecom knowledge or training.
- Open Standards – Vendor independent.
- Central Control from the 3CX Management Console.
- Choose from popular IP Phones, VoIP Gateways, SIP Trunks
Take your Extension Anywhere
3CX includes clients for smartphones and Mac or Windows laptops that allow users to use their office extension from anywhere, seamlessly integrated as if they were in the office. Not only are all calls to the office free of charge, but employees can leverage one single number and make a professional impression.
- Take your extension everywhere you go
- All calls are free of charge – slash your mobile phone bills.
- Increase productivity – work from anywhere.
- One number – Don’t give out your personal mobile number.
10 Advantages of 3CX Phone System
- Software based: Easy to install & manage
- Inexpensive to buy and expand
- Work from anywhere with iOS & Android clients
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure & Server hardware
- Save on your phone bill with SIP Trunks & Mobile / Remote clients
- Integrated video conferencing using WebRTC
- Better customer service with advanced call queues
- Integrate with CRM & Accounting software
- Standards based – use popular IP Phones, SIP Trunks
- Personal Click2Meet URLs
Halve your Telephone Bill and Increase Sales
With 3CX, companies can reduce their telephone costs by up to 80%, by leveraging SIP trunks, WebRTC, free calling to remote extensions and offices and reducing the number of fixed telephony lines. With the CRM integration, agents get a customer name rather than a number.
- Save on call costs by lowering mobile & customer service number bills
- Easily add and remove extensions – no per user license
- Know who’s calling with CRM integration – increase customer satisfaction
- Leverage existing hardware, wiring and low cost open standard hardware
You can view the 3CX Datasheet and the 3CX Phone System brochure (PDF) or here. If you require any assistance with setting up 3CX, we’re happy to help.
My company has been working with TechNet Computing and Rob for several months and we are very happy with the service and the quality of work. Rob is great to work with and is knowledgeable about computer hardware, software and any other IT issues that may occur. We have had several instances where we need an issue fixed immediately and very quickly Rob has been able to assist us either remotely or in person by coming to our location. I would highly recommend TechNet Computing to those looking for an experienced partner in IT assistance or regular monthly maintenance.
TechNet Computing is a trusted business partner. Rob Lloyd has the ability to see the vision of the company and devise a cost effective, thorough and complete solution. His turn key approach makes working with TechNet very easy and seamless. Thank you Rob!
Staff of Connecticut Resource Conservation & Development Inc.
We are a small non-profit organization that does it’s own IT and web design in-house. We first called on Technet Computing a few years ago when we wanted to upgrade our internal server network and have been customers ever since. We appreciate the knowledge owner Rob Lloyd delivers in a timely and friendly manner. If something goes wrong we know he’s just a phone call away and makes every effort to come to our office as quickly as possible. We highly recommend Technet Computing for all your office IT needs.
Don’t even think about calling a computer consultant before you read this!
If you are a small business owner looking for computer support then it’s critical that you get and read this small business advisory guide: What Every Business Owner Must Know About Hiring An Honest, Competent, Responsive And Fairly Priced Computer Consultant.